Dealing with employee issues for the first time?
Looking for impartial advice and support to manage disciplinary, grievance or absence issues?
NJD People Consulting recognises that different businesses require different levels of support and have very different budgets, that is why we offer a range of levels of support for your people management needs.
How we can help..
- Free up your time to run your business
- Support writing formal letters or advice for holding formal meetings
- Management of Redundancy programmes to ensure compliance and employee engagement
- Allow you to manage any employee issues quickly and efficiently
How we can work together…
Free Member Only ContentAccess to free content and updates in our members only section
- Access to free documents and templates to use in your business
- People Management tools to help understand your employees and how best to work as a team
- Regular updates on people management issues from NJD People Consulting
Your online HR departmentAccess to an online portal with free relevant templates and documents
- Looking for a flexible way to met your requirements as an employer?
- Access to template documents, training and checklists
- No need for on-site presence or expensive project costs – access to support when you need it
Ad-hoc Employee Relations SupportSupport with Employee Relations Issues as required
- Ad-hoc support for managing issues with employees, from disciplinaries, to grievances and absence management issues.
- Drafting single letter e.g. Grievance response, including revisions
- Supporting a single ER case – including advice, drafting invite and response letters