Looking to take on your first employee?
Want to ensure your business is compliant will relevant legislation?
Taking on your first employee can be a daunting task – from finding the right person, to paying the appropriate salary and offering the best benefits whilst not bankrupting your business!
Even the act of issuing an employment contract can be a minefield – Permanent? Zero Hours? Whilst there are many places online to find generic contracts, ensuring it is right for your business can be confusing – what notice period do you want? how does a probationary period work in your industry?
NJD People Consulting recognises that different businesses require different levels of support and have very different budgets, that is why we offer a range of levels of support for your people management needs.
How we can help..
- Free up your time to find the best talent for your business
- Ensure you are compliant with all relevant legislation
- Give you peace of mind that your business is protected
- Allow you to manage any employee issues quickly and efficiently
How we can work together…
Free Member Only ContentAccess to free content and updates in our members only section
- Access to free documents and templates to use in your business
- People Management tools to help understand your employees and how best to work as a team
- Regular updates on people management issues from NJD People Consulting
Your online HR departmentAccess to an online portal with free relevant templates and documents
- Looking for a flexible way to met your requirements as an employer?
- Access to template documents, training and checklists
- No need for on-site presence or expensive project costs – access to support when you need it
Basic HR Policy PackageA full set of relevant HR related policies and documents
- A full set of relevant HR Policies and templates for your business.
- HR Policy templates bespoke to your business.
- No long term contracts or locked in agreements, all documents are property of your business on delivery.